- This event has passed.
West 20 Open Pleasure Horse Show Series – 1 of 5
May 1 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
May 1: Tia Koehler
June 4: Deb Caravello
July 30: Karla Kegley
September 24: Gary Gibson
October 8: Rick Fanella
AGAIN THIS YEAR! West 20 is pleased to be part of the Border Run Open Horse Show Round Up!
Long Live Open Horse Shows!
Read more at facebook.com/borderrunhorse
Don’t miss your chance to win a WIN A W20 SERIES BUCKLE!Winners of our Annual Open Pleasure Horse Show Series will be awarded prize West 20 Open Series Buckles! Buckles will be awarded to both Grand Champion and Reserve Champion in ALL THREE divisions AND Halter! That’s EIGHT buckles in all!
Ribbons for 1st–6th Place!START TIME: 9:00am SHARP!
ENTRY FEE: $6 per class
OFFICE FEE: $4 per horse/rider combo
- Indoor/Outdoor Arena (weather permitting).
- Original 2021 Negative coggins OR Original Negative Coggins that is dated within 12 months of the individual show date and a copy to leave at the show facility.
AGE DIVISIONS (as of 01/01/22)
Jr Jr: 12 yrs. & under • Jr: 13-18 yrs. • Sr: 19 yrs. & over
** HIGH POINT CLASSES **
Sr #8 #11 #23 #26 #27 #30 #42 #45 #46 #49
Jr #9 #11 #24 #26 #28 #30 #43 #45 #47 #49
Jr Jr #10 #11 #25 #26 #29 #30 #44 #45 #48 #49
Year-End Open Show Series Award
- Must attend 3 of 5 shows to qualify
- Points based on Horse/Rider combo
- Awards for each age division and Halter
West 20 shows are sanctioned by WSHC Championship Challenge Program, PAC, APHC, OEIP, AQHA Open Show Show Awards Program and the Border Run Open Horse Show Round Up Awards Program.
STALLS AVAILABLE: $25/stall • SHAVINGS: $8/bag LUNCH STAND ON GROUNDS
Please, NO Dogs Allowed for events at West 20Please understand due to our insurance policy we can not allow dogs on the property. Thank you for your cooperation.
1. English Type at Halter**
2. Arab/ Half -Arab/ Morgan at Halter
3. Western Type at Halter**
4. 3-Year-Old & Under at Halter
5. AQHA at Halter
6. Spotted Horse and/or Colored Breed at Halter
7. Ranch Conformation
GRAND & RESERVE HALTER
8. Sr. Showmanship*
9. Jr. Showmanship*
10. Jr. Jr. Showmanship*
11. Open Showmanship*
12. Lead Line
13. Academy All Ages English Walk/Trot Pleasure Training Aids Allowed #
14. Sr. English Walk/Trot Pleasure #
15. Jr. English Walk/Trot Pleasure #
16. Jr. Jr. English Walk/Trot Pleasure #
17. Open English Walk/Trot Pleasure
18. Sr. English Walk/Trot Equitation #
19. Jr. English Walk/Trot Equitation #
20. Jr. Jr. English Walk/Trot Equitation #
21. Open English Walk/Trot Equitation
22. Jr. Horse English Pleasure (horse 5 and under)
23. Sr. English Pleasure*
24. Jr. English Pleasure*
25. Jr. Jr. English Pleasure*
26. Open English Pleasure*
27. Sr. English Equitation*
28. Jr. English Equitation*
29. Jr. Jr. English Equitation*
30. Open English Equitation*
31. Academy All Ages Western Walk/Trot Pleasure Training Aids Allowed #
32. Sr. Western Walk-Trot Pleasure #
33. Jr. Western Walk-Trot Pleasure #
34. Jr. Jr. Western Walk-Trot Pleasure #
35. Open Western Walk-Trot Pleasure
36. Sr. Western Walk-Trot Horsemanship #
37. Jr. Western Walk-Trot Horsemanship #
38. Jr. Jr. Western Walk-Trot Horsemanship #
39. Open Western Walk-Trot Horsemanship
40. Open Ranch Rail Pleasure
41. Jr. Horse Western Pleasure (horse 5 and under)
42. Sr. Western Pleasure*
43. Jr. Western Pleasure*
44. Jr. Jr. Western Pleasure*
45. Open Western Pleasure*
46. Sr. Western Horsemanship*
47. Jr. Western Horsemanship*
48. Jr. Jr. Western Horsemanship*
49. Open Western Horsemanship*
50. Open Reining (not before 3pm)
Download Show FormsUse the links below to download the necessary registration forms. The forms are in Acrobat PDF format (Acrobat Reader is a free application for viewing PDF documents, and can be obtained free by clicking here). After downloading and printing, fill out all forms and bring them to West 20 just prior to your desired show. All forms must be filled out to compete.
Note: A current negative Coggins must be turned in to the office.
Download Master Class List • Download Liability Release • Download Individual Class Entry Slip
For further information, call (262) 642-4272.
West 20 Saddle Co. and any staff member will not be held liable for any damage or injury to any animal, person, or property for any cause.