Jean Cyra Memorial Western Horse Show
June 10 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
NEW THIS YEAR! RANCH CLASS POINT AWARD
Classes 4, 29, 30
Must enter Ranch Conformation, and either Ranch W/T or Ranch W/T/C.
May not cross enter into general entry canter classes.
West 20 is pleased to be part of the Border Run Open Horse Show Round Up!
Long Live Open Horse Shows!
Read more at facebook.com/borderrunhorse
Class Sponsorship opportunities are also available, contact West 20 or click below for more info!
Proceeds benefit the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
Divisions: (age as of 1/1/2023)
Tiny Tot: 10 and under
JrJr: 13 and under
Sr: 19 and over
SrSr: 45 and over
DAILY HIGH POINT and RESERVE HIGH POINT given in EACH AGE DIVISION
WEEKEND OVERALL HIGH POINT and RESERVE HIGH POINT given in EACH AGE DIVISION
(Point totals will be combined from English and Western shows)
(Weekend High Point Tie breaker will be by number of 1st placings, 2nd placings, etc.)
Start time 9am SHARP
Class fee $6/class
$4 Office Fee per horse/rider
Stalls available $25/stall
Please bring original negative Coggins dated within 12 months of this show date and a copy to leave for the show office.
Please, NO Dogs Allowed for events at West 20
Please understand due to our insurance policy we can not allow dogs on the property. Thank you for your cooperation.
1. Open Western Stock Type at Halter
2. Open Western Light Breed Horse at Halter (Arabian, Morgan, Saddlebred, etc)
3. Open Western Halter (horse 3 and under)
4. Ranch Conformation
5. Sr Western Showmanship
6. SrSr Western Showmanship
7. Jr Western Showmanship
8. JrJr Western Showmanship
9. Tiny Tot Western Showmanship
10. Open Western Showmanship
11. Leadline 8 and under
12. Open W/T Ranch Rail
13. Sr Walk Trot Western Pleasure
14. SrSr Walk Trot Western Pleasure
15. Jr Walk Trot Western Pleasure
16. JrJr Walk Trot Western Pleasure
17. Tiny Tot Walk Trot Western Pleasure
18. Jr Horse Walk Trot Western Pleasure (horse 5 and under)
19. Novice Horse Walk Trot Western Pleasure^^
20. Open Walk Trot Western Pleasure
21. Mothers to Ride Walk Trot Western Pleasure
22. Sr Walk Trot Western Horsemanship
23. SrSr Walk Trot Western Horsemanship
24. Jr Walk Trot Western Horsemanship
25. JrJr Walk Trot Western Horsemanship
26. Tiny Tot Walk Trot Western Horsemanship
27. Novice Rider Walk Trot Western Horsemanship^^
28. Open Walk Trot Western Horsemanship
29. Open Ranch Rail Walk – Trot – Pleasure
30. Open Ranch Rail Pleasure
31. Jr Horse Western Pleasure (horse 5 and under)
32. Sr Western Pleasure
33. SrSr Western Pleasure
34. Jr Western Pleasure
35. JrJr Western Pleasure
36. Open Western Pleasure
37. Sr Western Horsemanship
38. SrSr Western Horsemanship
39. Jr Western Horsemanship
40. JrJr Western Horsemanship
41. Open Western Horsemanship
42. Open Reining
BREAK (These classes not to start prior to 3pm)
43. Pole Bending
44. Plug Race
46. Flag and Sand
47. Speed and Action
^^Novice rider not to have won a total of 3 blue ribbons in that class. Novice horse not to have won a total of 3 blue ribbons in that class
Download Show Forms
Use the links below to download the necessary registration forms. The forms are in Acrobat PDF format (Acrobat Reader is a free application for viewing PDF documents, and can be obtained free by clicking here). After downloading and printing, fill out all forms and bring them to West 20 just prior to your desired show. All forms must be filled out to compete.
Note: A current negative Coggins must be turned in to the office.
Download Master Class List • Download Liability Release • Download Individual Class Entry Slip
For further information, call (262) 642-4272 or email West 20.
West 20 Saddle Co. and any staff member will not be held liable for any damage or injury to any animal, person, or property for any cause.