Jean Cyra Memorial English Horse Show
June 11 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
West 20 is pleased to be part of the Border Run Open Horse Show Round Up!
Long Live Open Horse Shows!
Read more at facebook.com/borderrunhorse
Class Sponsorship opportunities are also available, contact West 20 or click below for more info!
Proceeds benefit the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
Divisions: (age as of 1/1/2023)
Tiny Tot: 10 and under
JrJr: 13 and under
Sr: 19 and over
SrSr: 45 and over
DAILY HIGH POINT and RESERVE HIGH POINT given in EACH AGE DIVISION
WEEKEND OVERALL HIGH POINT and RESERVE HIGH POINT given in EACH AGE DIVISION
(Point totals will be combined from English and Western shows)
(Weekend High Point Tie breaker will be by number of 1st placings, 2nd placings, etc.)
Start time 9am SHARP
Class fee $6/class
$4 Office Fee per horse/rider
Stalls available $25/stall
Please bring original negative Coggins dated within 12 months of this show date and a copy to leave for the show office.
Please, NO Dogs Allowed for events at West 20
Please understand due to our insurance policy we can not allow dogs on the property. Thank you for your cooperation.
1. Open English Stock Type Horse at Halter
2. Open English Light Breed Horse at Halter (Arabian, Morgan, Saddlebred, etc)
3. Open English Halter (horse 3 and under)
4. Sr English Showmanship
5. SrSr English Showmanship
6. Jr English Showmanship
7. JrJr English Showmanship
8. Tiny Tot English Showmanship
9. Open English Showmanship
10. Leadline 8 and under
11. Open Saddle Seat Walk Trot Pleasure
12. Sr Walk Trot English Pleasure
13. SrSr Walk Trot English Pleasure
14. Jr Walk Trot English Pleasure
15. JrJr Walk Trot English Pleasure
16. Tiny Tot English Walk Trot Pleasure
17. Jr Horse Walk Trot English Pleasure (horse 5 and under)
18. Novice Horse Walk Trot English Pleasure^^
19. Open Walk Trot English Pleasure
20. Mothers to Ride Walk Trot English Pleasure
21. Novice Rider Walk Trot English Equitation^^
22. Open Saddle Seat Walk Trot Equitation
23. Sr. Walk Trot English Equitation
24. SrSr Walk Trot English Equitation
25. Jr. Walk Trot English Equitation
26. JrJr Walk Trot English Equitation
27. Tiny Tot Walk Trot English Equitation
28. Open Walk Trot English Equitation
29. Jr Horse English Pleasure horse 5 and under
30. Open Saddle Seat English Pleasure
31. Sr English Pleasure
32. SrSr English Pleasure
33. Jr English Pleasure
34. JrJr English Pleasure
35. Open English Pleasure
36. Open Saddle Seat English Equitation
37. Sr English Equitation
38. SrSr English Equitation
39. Jr English Equitation
40. JrJr English Equitation
41. Open English Equitation
^^Novice rider not to have won a total of 3 blue ribbons in that class. Novice horse not to have won a total of 3 blue ribbons in that class
Download Show Forms
Use the links below to download the necessary registration forms. The forms are in Acrobat PDF format (Acrobat Reader is a free application for viewing PDF documents, and can be obtained free by clicking here). After downloading and printing, fill out all forms and bring them to West 20 just prior to your desired show. All forms must be filled out to compete.
Note: A current negative Coggins must be turned in to the office.
Download Master Class List • Download Liability Release • Download Individual Class Entry Slip
For further information, call (262) 642-4272 or email West 20.
West 20 Saddle Co. and any staff member will not be held liable for any damage or injury to any animal, person, or property for any cause.