West 20 Open Pleasure Horse Show Series – 4 of 5
September 8 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
May 12: Tia Koehler
June 8: tbd
August 18: Dan Grunewald
September 8: Rick Fanella
October 13: Ron Miller
Don’t miss your chance to win a MONTANA SILVERSMITHS BUCKLE!
Again this year, winners of our Annual Open Pleasure Horse Show Series will be awarded prize buckles from Montana Silversmiths, the leading buckle manufacturer in the Western industry.
Buckles will be awarded to both Grand Champion and Reserve Champion in ALL THREE divisions AND Halter! That’s EIGHT buckles in all!
Ribbons for 1st–6th Place!
START TIME: 9:00am SHARP!
ENTRY FEE: $5.00 per class
OFFICE FEE: $2.00 per horse/rider combo
- Indoor/Outdoor Arena (weather permitting).
- Original 2019 Negative coggins OR Original Negative Coggins that is dated within 12 months of the individual show date and a copy to leave at the show facility.
AGE DIVISIONS (as of 01/01/19)
Jr Jr: 12 yrs. & under • Jr: 13-18 yrs. • Sr: 19 yrs. & over
** HIGH POINT CLASSES **
Sr #7 #10 #22 #25 #26 #29 #39 #42 #43 #46
Jr #8 #10 #23 #25 #27 #29 #40 #42 #44 #46
Jr Jr #9 #10 #24 #25 #28 #29 #41 #42 #45 #46
Year-End Open Show Series Award
- Must attend 3 of 5 shows to qualify
- Points based on Horse/Rider combo
- Awards for each age division and Halter
West 20 shows are sanctioned by WSHC Championship Challenge Program, PAC, APHC, OEIP and AQHA Open Show Awards Program.
STALLS AVAILABLE: $25.00/stall • SHAVINGS: $7.00/bag
LUNCH STAND ON GROUNDS
Please, NO Dogs Allowed for events at West 20
Please understand due to our insurance policy we can not allow dogs on the property. Thank you for your cooperation.
1. English Type at Halter**
2. Arab/ Half -Arab/ Morgan at Halter
3. Western Type at Halter**
4. 3-Year-Old & Under at Halter
5. AQHA at Halter
6. Spotted Horse and/or
Colored Breed at Halter
GRAND & RESERVE HALTER
7. Sr. Showmanship*
8. Jr. Showmanship*
9. Jr. Jr. Showmanship*
10. Open Showmanship*
11. Lead Line
12. Yearling Lunge Line (English or Western)
13. Sr. English Walk/Trot Pleasure #
14. Jr. English Walk/Trot Pleasure #
15. Jr. Jr. English Walk/Trot Pleasure #
16. Open English Walk/Trot Pleasure
17. Sr. English Walk/Trot Equitation #
18. Jr. English Walk/Trot Equitation #
19. Jr. Jr. English Walk/Trot Equitation #
20. Open English Walk/Trot Equitation
21. Jr Horse English Pleasure (horse 5 and under)
22. Sr. English Pleasure*
23. Jr. English Pleasure*
24. Jr. Jr. English Pleasure*
25. Open English Pleasure*
26. Sr. English Equitation*
27. Jr. English Equitation*
28. Jr. Jr. English Equitation*
29. Open English Equitation*
30. Sr. Western Walk-Trot Pleasure #
31. Jr. Western Walk-Trot Pleasure #
32. Jr. Jr. Western Wlk-Trot Pleasure #
33. Open Western Walk-Trot Pleasure
34. Sr. Western Walk-Trot Horsemanship #
35. Jr. Western Walk-Trot Horsemanship #
36. Jr. Jr. Western Walk-Trot Horsemanship #
37. Open Western Walk-Trot Horsemanship
38. Jr Horse Western Pleasure (horse 5 and under)
39. Sr. Western Pleasure*
40. Jr. Western Pleasure*
41. Jr. Jr. Western Pleasure*
42. Open Western Pleasure*
43. Sr. Western Horsemanship*
44. Jr. Western Horsemanship*
45. Jr. Jr. Western Horsemanship*
46. Open Western Horsemanship*
47. Open Reining (not before 3pm)
OPEN WALK/TROT CLASSES OPEN TO ALL!
Horse/Rider Combo MAY enter Canter Classes
#Age specific Walk/Trot classes may NOT enter a canter class
* Classes count towards hipoint.
** Tiebreaker class.
Download Show Forms
Use the links below to download the necessary registration forms. The forms are in Acrobat PDF format (Acrobat Reader is a free application for viewing PDF documents, and can be obtained free by clicking here). After downloading and printing, fill out all forms and bring them to West 20 just prior to your desired show. All forms must be filled out to compete.
Note: A current negative Coggins must be turned in to the office.
For further information, call (262) 642-4272.
West 20 Saddle Co. and any staff member will not be held liable for any damage or injury to any animal, person, or property for any cause.