West 20 Open Pleasure Horse Show Series – 4 of 5
September 26 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Judges: May 16: Stefanie Yakowenko Adams June 6: Travis Born August 8: Betty Kowalski September 26: Wendy Curelo October 10: Dana Panella
NEW THIS YEAR! West 20 is pleased to be part of the Border Run Open Horse Show Round Up!
Long Live Open Horse Shows!
Read more at facebook.com/borderrunhorse
Don’t miss your chance to win a MONTANA SILVERSMITHS BUCKLE!Again this year, winners of our Annual Open Pleasure Horse Show Series will be awarded prize buckles from Montana Silversmiths, the leading buckle manufacturer in the Western industry. Buckles will be awarded to both Grand Champion and Reserve Champion in ALL THREE divisions AND Halter! That’s EIGHT buckles in all!
Ribbons for 1st–6th Place!START TIME: 9:00am SHARP! ENTRY FEE: $5.00 per class OFFICE FEE: $2.00 per horse/rider combo
- Indoor/Outdoor Arena (weather permitting).
- Original 2019 Negative coggins OR Original Negative Coggins that is dated within 12 months of the individual show date and a copy to leave at the show facility.
AGE DIVISIONS (as of 01/01/20) Jr Jr: 12 yrs. & under • Jr: 13-18 yrs. • Sr: 19 yrs. & over ** HIGH POINT CLASSES ** Sr #8 #11 #23 #26 #27 #30 #42 #45 #46 #49 Jr #9 #11 #24 #26 #28 #30 #43 #45 #47 #49 Jr Jr #10 #11 #25 #26 #29 #30 #44 #45 #48 #49
Year-End Open Show Series Award
- Must attend 3 of 5 shows to qualify
- Points based on Horse/Rider combo
- Awards for each age division and Halter
West 20 shows are sanctioned by WSHC Championship Challenge Program, PAC, APHC, OEIP, AQHA Open Show Show Awards Program and the Border Run Open Horse Show Round Up Awards Program.
STALLS AVAILABLE: $25.00/stall • SHAVINGS: $7.00/bag LUNCH STAND ON GROUNDS
Please, NO Dogs Allowed for events at West 20Please understand due to our insurance policy we can not allow dogs on the property. Thank you for your cooperation.
1. English Type at Halter** 2. Arab/ Half -Arab/ Morgan at Halter 3. Western Type at Halter** 4. 3-Year-Old & Under at Halter 5. AQHA at Halter 6. Spotted Horse and/or Colored Breed at Halter 7. Ranch Conformation
GRAND & RESERVE HALTER
8. Sr. Showmanship* 9. Jr. Showmanship* 10. Jr. Jr. Showmanship* 11. Open Showmanship* 12. Lead Line 13. Yearling Lunge Line (English or Western)
14. Sr. English Walk/Trot Pleasure # 15. Jr. English Walk/Trot Pleasure # 16. Jr. Jr. English Walk/Trot Pleasure # 17. Open English Walk/Trot Pleasure 18. Sr. English Walk/Trot Equitation # 19. Jr. English Walk/Trot Equitation # 20. Jr. Jr. English Walk/Trot Equitation # 21. Open English Walk/Trot Equitation
22. Jr. Horse English Pleasure (horse 5 and under) 23. Sr. English Pleasure* 24. Jr. English Pleasure* 25. Jr. Jr. English Pleasure* 26. Open English Pleasure* 27. Sr. English Equitation* 28. Jr. English Equitation* 29. Jr. Jr. English Equitation* 30. Open English Equitation*
31. Open W/T Ranch Rail 32. Sr. Western Walk-Trot Pleasure # 33. Jr. Western Walk-Trot Pleasure # 34. Jr. Jr. Western Wlk-Trot Pleasure # 35. Open Western Walk-Trot Pleasure 36. Sr. Western Walk-Trot Horsemanship # 37. Jr. Western Walk-Trot Horsemanship # 38. Jr. Jr. Western Walk-Trot Horsemanship # 39. Open Western Walk-Trot Horsemanship
40. Open Ranch Rail Pleasure 41. Jr. Horse Western Pleasure (horse 5 and under) 42. Sr. Western Pleasure* 43. Jr. Western Pleasure* 44. Jr. Jr. Western Pleasure* 45. Open Western Pleasure* 46. Sr. Western Horsemanship* 47. Jr. Western Horsemanship* 48. Jr. Jr. Western Horsemanship* 49. Open Western Horsemanship* 50. Open Reining (not before 3pm)